We've recorded this song in one shot, not instrument after instrument.
The important points for us are:
- try to make all instruments and the voice more "powerfull", that is more direct, more strong.
- try to make the voice more deep during french introduction and much more powerfull, more direct during all the part singing in english (after 1'25).
- During the accordion break (at 2'35), try to make it more present, to give it all the place and after, try to make like the last start
- After 2'50, egalize the 2 voices.
- From 2'35 try to make a better equalization between guitar and accordion, like a good wedding.